Free Irish Delivery over €95* Next Day Dispatch*
800g oat flakes
200g seeds and nuts of your choice (We prefer sunflower and pumpkin seeds with flaked almonds and hazelnuts)
200g dried cranberries
1 tsp. vanilla extract
· Mix seeds, nuts & oats together.
· Melt butter and mix with the honey & vanilla.
· Mix butter and seed mix together in a bowl.
· Spread the mixture evenly on greased baking sheet/tray and bake in the oven at 160 degrees.
· Mix regularly while toasting until golden brown.
· Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
· Once the mix is cold, add the dried cranberries and store in an airtight container.
· This will keep fresh for a few weeks as long as you store in a cool dry place.