We hope you enjoy our product, all of our pieces are created by master craftspeople with care and affection.
- You can return an item within 28 days of receipt of your order. All returned items must be unworn, unused and in their original packaging. We will endeavour to reimburse you within 14 days of receipt of your returned goods.
- Return the unused and unopened product securely in its original packaging to: Web department, Foxford Woollen Mills, Foxford, Co. Mayo, F26 H9E4
- Items must be returned with an order number included.
- Returns (for reasons other than a manufacturing defect) will be arranged using the original payment method and all postage or shipping costs will be at the customer’s expense.
- If you have paid by card please allow up to 7 days for the credit to appear on your account. If you have paid with a gift card, a new gift card will be issued for the amount of the credit and emailed to you.
- Any breakages or damages must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery with photos to [email protected]
- Personalised items and Custom Made Orders are excluded as they have been made to your specific requirements and therefore cannot be returned.
- In the interest of safety and hygiene, personal grooming products, hats, hosiery, duvets, duvet covers, sheets, pillows, pillowcases filled bedding cannot be returned once the packaging has been opened or damaged, unless faulty. Beauty products which contain a security seal can only be returned if the security seal has not been tampered with and/or unsealed.
- Gift Set Return- If you wish to return a gift set, all items within the gift set must be returned in a unused and unworn condition.
- On inspection of the goods, if we find that the goods have been handled beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, you will be liable for the diminished value of the goods. In such circumstances, we may withhold an amount to reflect the diminished value of the goods.
- Please note that we are not responsible for the goods until they have been received at our warehouse in Foxford- so we strongly recommend that you arrange a tracking number for the parcel. Items lost in transit will not be treated as returned items.
- Returns from countries outside the EU (Including UK): If you are returning your order from outside of the EU (including UK), this return may be subject to tax/duty charges. These charges will be deducted from your refund amount. If you’re looking to return your order please contact us in advance of returning your item.
- Please also be aware that we do our best to present colours in our product photography. however, we cannot guarantee that the colour on your screen will be a true representation and slight variations may occur.
My Item Does Not Fit/Suit
The measurements for all of our products are listed at the bottom of each of our product pages and also within a dimension image on that page. it is your responsibility to measure the area in which you will be placing your new furniture, along with the route to the item’s final destination (doorways, stairways, etc…).
If the item does not fit, and you purchased it online, it can be returned within the 14 days cooling-off period. It must have not been used and must be in a perfect resaleable condition.
For larger items/special orders ie furniture stock it will be subject to a restocking charge of 30% of the original purchase price. It must not have been used and must be in a perfect resaleable condition.
How to Return
We have introduced a paperless return procedure that remains sustainable for us and for the environment.
If you wish to return your item(s) please include the below returns form
Instructions to Sender
- Please pack your product carefully, in the original box with the original packaging
- Include your order number/returns form
- Return to Web Returns, Foxford Woollen Mills, Providence Road, Foxford, Co Mayo
- Bring parcel to your chosen return service Post Office/Courier
You can download return form from here